Better Body Spa have been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome our clients back again. We are working on putting together the best practices and protocols to ensure your safety and health when you come in.
WHAT BETTER BODY SPA IS COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 30 minutes buffer between each appointment to better clean and sanitize therapy rooms and common areas.
- Meeting all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask during any interaction with a client.
- Hand santizer available in all rooms
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick (you will be requested to sign a waiver before your appointment)
- Wear a face mask when you arrive Better Body Spa and when laying supine during your massage.
- Enjoy and relax on your one-on-one massage at Better Body Spa!
We have also ordered face shields for the staff to wear during services, we are just waiting for them to arrive. We have also ordered plexiglass to use as a barrier at the reception desk, oximeter to measure your oxigen level and ensure you are healthy, UV light to sanitize the spa completely at the end of the day.
We are not sure what our new normal is going to be from now on, but this is what we are committing at this moment, and we will do our best to keep up and make this as smooth as possible.
Thank you for your preference and your trust.
See you soon!
Evelyn Chan &
Better Body Spa Therapists